Don't Steal His Thunder


Though there were stuff faced today that was pure crap, there were great stuff that happened as well. As someone prone to focus on negativity, I realised how important it is not to let the enemy steal God's thunder. It has been such a long time since I recognised the obvious doing of God, hence I am going to document what happened today in this post.

Source link here

Just this Monday that passed, the speaker was referencing from Luke 8, sharing about the story of the woman with the issue of blood. I quote:

Brokenness is not in a sense that you are unfixable, but it's in a sense that you are so broken in spirit that only God can heal you.

For some time now, I thought I was unfixable because there was so much mess within, but the speaker's sharing caused me to realise that, if the woman can be healed after having that issue for so many years, so can I, and it starts from forsaking the "band-aids" I thought could provide healing for my brokenness, then turn to Him.

Source link here

As I was speaking to a dear sister about what I have been going through, telling her how broken I was feeling, she felt the brokenness I am experiencing is going to be so great an extent that I feel irreparable. However, God will be like the potter, mending me whole eventually. We had this conversation in the late afternoon.

In the wee hours of this night, I chanced upon this post in my feed, and the exact words of this post related to what I have been facing. It was very uncanny that the designer of this post would use a footage of the potter shaping the clay.

This isn't just from me, but friends around who have seen me in my valley season for some time now recognise that God is obviously speaking to me. While I deem myself as beyond repair, there is nothing too broken that God cannot fix. He will hold me fast...

Comments