Great Is Your Love



Was onboard a plane, sitting at the window seat and admiring the beauty of the sky when I heard God's voice crashing in my thoughts. He asked, “Do you know how high the sky is?” I replied, “I don't know... Extremely high?” And He said, “Great is My love for you.” Another time, I was spacing out, looking towards the sea when I heard God asked, “Do you know how far the sea is?” I replied, “I cannot tell... Very far?” And He said, “Great is My love for you.”

I came to realize that I can never comprehend the vastness of God's love. The biggest blessing He has given to us as His children is Himself as our reward. I wrote this simple song out of the simple encounters I had with God.

I hope you will come to realize how much God really loves you. 🙂

Lyrics:
[VERSE]
All that we are is Yours
Everything that we have belongs to You
We are blessed beyond measure
Because of Your love for us

[CHORUS]
Higher than the heavens
Deeper than the ocean
Is Your love for us

Stronger than the currents
Wider than the sky
Great is Your love for us

[BRIDGE]
Nothing will ever separate us from Your love
Always pursuing, how relentless is Your love

Comments

  1. I love what Corrie Ten Boom said, There is no pit so deep that His love is deeper still. Corrie knew from experience. She was sent to a concentration camp and even there, God was with her. His love - incredibly deep and wide and high. Happy Day Joy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to that Nikki! Have a blessed day ahead! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank’s Sozo and praise God! Glad you liked it! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment