His Love, My Boast

But God is so rich in mercy, and he loved us so much, that even though we were dead because of our sins, he gave us life when he raised Christ from the dead. (It is only by God’s grace that you have been saved!)
Ephesians 2:4-5 (NLT)
Since Saturday's encounter till now, I have been standing in awe of God's love for me. No matter how much I don't believe in myself, He always reassures me and bring me to a point where His sweet embrace and loving voice will cover me, and I'll never forget what He spoke, “My beloved Joy, don't let your weaknesses crumple you Call, for My love is more than enough to sustain you. I desire to use you, my child. Be open to me and let me work in, through and with you.”
If we are faithless [do not believe and are untrue to Him], He remains true (faithful to His Word and His righteous character), for He cannot deny Himself.
2 Timothy 2:13 (AMP)
I don't know how I can express this. I think it was from the feedback that my friends gave me that I realized I have been using the word crazy, and I really think that the love of Jesus is so crazy - so crazy that at the thought of it overwhelms my soul. The thought that never fails to blow my mind away is this: even at times when I failed or walked away from Him, He stays the same and His love always remains.

I know I found a love that changed my life forever - something that is so out of the ordinary and it was what could not find in this world today. No matter how hard I may try to deny, I can never deny my experience with this special love: Jesus. And I know that no matter how I try to boast my love for Jesus, it can never amount to His precious love for me.
Now there was leaning on Jesus’ bosom one of His disciples, whom Jesus loved.
John 13:23 (NKJV)
I want to be like the disciple John who boasts in my love for Jesus, because I cannot even compare my love for Him. My love for Him can't strengthen me in my weakness; His love can. This is my prayer today Lord, that Your love becomes my boast.

Comments

  1. Hi Joy ~ even at times when I failed or walked away from Him, He stays the same and His love always remains...so true for all of us. His love is unconditional and real!

    Blessings...Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah thanks Chelle! Thank God for His love! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joy!
    God does not leave us alone when we feel that everything around us is unstable and uncertain; He stands beside us and strengthens us! No matter what we are going through, we can turn to Him for strength and encouragement.I love Romans 8:39; "Nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God” :) :)

    Blessings and love sweet friend!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thanks for sharing this verse Denise! Thank God that He is a sweet Father too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment