God Loves Us All!

Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God!
1 John 3:1 (NKJV)
Recently, there was this dear friend of mine was praying for me. When she prayed, she told me, “God wants me to tell you that He loves you.” It was followed by a series of “I love you” repetitions from God. Since that day till now, I will hear His voice repeating in my ears, “I love you, Joy. I love you.” Even when I got the point that He loves me, He never stops telling me that He loves me.

God is never tired of telling and showing His children that He loves them. Even when we, as His children, know that He loves us, He just loves us so much that He can't stop expressing to us how dear we are to Him. His love is just so overwhelming!
Even when I'm a sinner, He has so much compassion on me.
Even when I keep failing Him, He remains patient with me.
God loves me, therefore He disciplines me, not by punishing, but by love.
God loves me, therefore He gets excited when I'm taking the time off to spend it with Him. I'll feel that He is sad whenever I end my conversations with Him because He'll miss hearing my voice.
God loves me, therefore He never grows tired of repetitively telling me, “I love you.”
Friend, God loves you so much! You're His beloved, a masterpiece in whom He takes constant delight in! Allow His love to sink deep in your life and secure your identity in Him today. God really really loves you a lot! ❤
This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
1 John 4:10 (NIV)
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)

12 comments:

  1. It's so cool to think no matter what....He still loves us. I never had the before Him and I something think He's gonna toss me aside but He never does. It amazes me all the time and I'm so grateful for that. Love your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nikki! Great to hear that you're encouraged by this post! Thank God that He loves us so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful blog and very encouraging Joy. Needed this reminder today, thank you. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joy. I'm glad you discovered our Spiritual Sundays blog. I'm sorry the instructions were confusing. It looks like the things you post on this blog are just perfect for sharing there. There really is no theme each week. The only requirement is for it to be spiritual and/or inspirational. I love it when someone your age is mature enough to have a blog like this. You are an inspiration. Now, how to link: Just go to the bottom of the links and click on the blue letters that say "Click here to enter". It will take you to the Linky site and I think it is fairly self explanatory after you get there. Let me know if you have trouble with it and I will link it for you.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's overwhelming, isn't it, how much God loves us. In accepting that love we have a responsibility to pass His love along. "Love me as my Father has loved you."

    ReplyDelete
  6. JBR: Hey thanks and glad you were encouraged! :D

    Charlotte: Ok thanks for the explanations will try to link with your blog soon! :D

    Pamela: Yeah God's love is really super overwhelming! Love Him haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Joy ~ This is so true. God loves us so much that He will do whatever it takes to let us know that. His love is higher than the highest mountains and deeper than the deepest sea! How cool is that??!!!

    Great post. Thanks for visiting me today. You always inspire me.

    Blessings . . .Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Chelle! Thank God that these posts always inspires you :) Love your blog pots too always never fail to encourage me :) God bless! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this uplifting post this morning Joy! His love endures forever...amen! God’s love stays the same through the ages; it’s a love that never fails us. :)

    Blessings and love to you sweet friend,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey thanks Denise thank God that this post uplifts your soul! Jar a good day ahead with Jesus! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amen! He still loves me : ) Thanks for this Joy! Very encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah thank God that He always remains! God bless ya Karen! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the posts or leave a comment.

Alternatively, you may leave a comment on my ComeComment! page

Powered by Blogger.