Loved. Favoured. Blessed.


Yay I've turned 18 today!! Thank God it's been a great year that has passed with God working so much in me. Thankful that when the clock struck 12am today, I heard God wishing me Happy Birthday, with this verse speaking into my heart:

“I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart.”
Jeremiah 1:5 (NLT)

Thankful that God kept me well and alive so that I can serve Him. Thankful for the times that His hands has always been there upon my life, in every situation, keeping me safe.

Also thankful that God has placed in a family where I have 3 other siblings born on the same day, month and year as me (Yeah in case you are a new follower of my blog and you don't know, I'm part of a quadruplet...). Really thank God that His hands have never left us, and we're cradled in His arms everyday.

Thank God for setting me apart for His purpose too. Though I may not know the plans that God has for me, I know that they are good, and I know that God will always stay faithful.

I think 1 thing that I am really happy about is that I have grown closer to the Holy Spirit. Initially I thought of Him as a Spirit, and it's just like that. I didn't knew that He wanted to be my best friend, and He was kind of forgotten. But now as I realised that the Holy Spirit could be my best friend, I've learnt to yield onto Him and seek counsel, as well as to ensure that whatever that I do will be keeping the Holy Spirit pure.

Loved. Favoured. Blessed. It's all because of Jesus. What more can I ask for?


May whatever that pleases the Father be whatever that pleases me.

2 comments:

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the posts or leave a comment.

Alternatively, you may leave a comment on my ComeComment! page

Powered by Blogger.