Holy Spirit Come


The Holy Spirit cried out in my heart 3 times, “You're pushing me away from your life.” I didn't get what He meant at first, but I found myself crying as He told me what He meant.

“The spirit of condemnation is in your life. Because you let him in, you're birthing other spirits like anger bitterness, etc. Not letting him out is as good as pushing me away. Jesus did not condemn you; it's the lie of the enemy.”

I can't believe that I have been pushing my best friend away from my life. Instead of making my best friend happy, I have been making him sad because of what I've done.

“Jesus paid everything at the cross, so since you already placed your faith in Him, you're counted righteous. Rebuke those spirits so that I can fully step into your life.”

I don't know about you who are reading this now. It may be the spirit of rejection, fear, depression, hatred, bitterness and lust - whatever that is not of God, if you permit them to stay in you, you are bringing destruction to your life - sometimes even the people around you could be negatively affected.

“No one can serve two masters. For you will hate one and love the other; you will be devoted to one and despise the other.”
Matthew 6:24 (NLT)

We can only have one master, and whatever we allow to have dominion over our lives, that is our master. And for me, that's condemnation. Somehow I felt really ashamed that I've allowed it to come into my life, but one thing I know, “God wants to encounter me once again and bring restoration into my life. He wants to set me free.”
Holy Spirit, I want your full control over my life. Come and make me whole again. Use my weakness as a testimony for Your power. I really need you.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this, Joy, it has given me some perspective - what other spirits may I be giving birth to that would push the Holy Spirit away from me? God is good, and so forgiving of me. That's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joy ~

    We can only have one master, and whatever we allow to have dominion over our lives, that is our master.

    That is so true. Such a good word for today. Thank you.

    Blessings...Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all! Glad you're blessed by this post. God bless! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post Joy, that reinforces His grace and how we should never put anyone or anything in front of Him; He truly is our one and only Master!

    Blessings and hugs!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the posts or leave a comment.

Alternatively, you may leave a comment on my ComeComment! page

Powered by Blogger.