Super Thankful!

Cute right? Haha! :D

Super thankful for street e today! Went with Valerie, Jessica, Alistair, Randy and Joel Lin to Serangoon NEX!

Before we went to street e Jesus gave me a word:

Multitudes, multitudes
in the valley of decision!
For the day of the LORD is near
in the valley of decision.
Joel 3:14

The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners,
Isaiah 61:1


God told me to pray over the place that we're doing street e, that it will be a place where there are multitudes in the valley of decision, and that he has given me an anointing to bring the Gospel to His people. So I prayed over the place and the group of us that are going there.

Then Val, Jess and me decided to go to MacDonalds at Serangoon Ave 3... Tho we were supposed to start at 6.30, by the time we walked there, it was already 7 - the time we had to meet those boys. In my heart I was asking God: "How do I do now with so little time?"

He just told me, "Go!"

Ok so the three of us spoke to 3 girls sitting at MacDonalds, and we got the chance to share the Gospel and I got the chance to share my testimony and the miracles that I encountered in my life. Thank God all three of them received Jesus into their hearts! Glory to Jesus!

So while I was taking the bus back home, I really felt happy that I can see salvation happening today. At the same time God spoke to me:

"I kept you alive for this very purpose, that you will proclaim my power to the people around you."

Super thankful that I am alive today and can be a part of this creative plan. As much as I want to have a dream that these 3 girls will become passionate worshipers of Christ, somehow there's something burning in my heart, that God wants to use me as a revivalist to shake nations and proclaim His power anywhere I go.

Thankful to Jesus.. Dad thanks, for you never fail... :)

2 comments:

  1. Praise God! I'm so excited for you : ) Rejoicing over the 3 that accepted Christ.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the posts or leave a comment.

Alternatively, you may leave a comment on my ComeComment! page

Powered by Blogger.