Draw Me Closer


Jesus, bring me and draw me even closer to You today. I want to feel Your presence 24/7. I'm not satisfied because sometimes I am feeling that You are not near. Of course, this is the wrong of my part, for I know that You never left me or forsaken me at all. Who am I that I should ask for such things? I know, God, that I am nothing, but because of Your love, and because of the death Jesus paid on the cross, I became the child of the Most High.

Father, teach me to humble myself before Your throne. I know that there is a difference between being prideful because of what I've done, versus being prideful because of what You have done through me. Father, you said You oppose the proud and give grace to the humble. Let me learn to recognise that You are the source of every glorious work that I am currently doing now. I learn and promise to give You the glory today.

Bring me and draw me closer to You, God. Knock down every walls and ceilings that have been stopping Your presence from coming through. Lord I want a greater fire, so evident in my life that people will recognise You through me, and that I am a person that You have blessed.

Bless my family, my leaders You have placed above me, and those Poly friends around me. May my family come to realisation that I am on the road to walk on Your path. I surrender, die to self and take my daily supply of grace today. Use me Lord for Your glory.
In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalm 91:1
Lord I want You closer. Let me not depend on emotions, but on the faith of Yours... I need You more than yesterday...

No comments

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the posts or leave a comment.

Alternatively, you may leave a comment on my ComeComment! page

Powered by Blogger.