Blessed To Have Found Jesus


Because He is my Father, I became a child of God.
- John 1:12
Because He is my King, I became a princess of His kingdom.
- 1 Timothy 1:17
Because I was fearfully and wonderfully made, I know that I am precious in His sight.
- Psalm 139:14
Because He fed the birds of the air, which did not even sow or reap, I know that God will clothe me, feed me and provide me.
- Matthew 6:26
Because He died and rose again, triumphing over death, I know that nothing will be impossible for me as long as I believe in Him.
- Colossians 2:15
Because He expressed His great love and forgiveness through the cross, I can now learn to forgive and love others just as how He did.
- Romans 8:31-32
Because He baptised me with His Spirit, I now have a deeper assurance that He is alive and living in me.
- Acts 1:8
Because He is the creator of the universe, at His command, everything became in order, I know He will enable me to do miracles with the same power that He has.
- Genesis 1:1

I give all glory for He deemed me as precious, worthy and I feel blessed to have found Jesus...

No comments

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the posts or leave a comment.

Alternatively, you may leave a comment on my ComeComment! page

Powered by Blogger.