Age does not matter - Part 2

Photobucket

When God declares that today is the salvation for you, He does it without delay. Right now, some of you who are reading this may not have asked Jesus to come into your life before, or maybe you have never encounter God's love before. Today, I believe that it’s never coincidental that you come across this post. God wants me to tell you that He loves you, and, because of that great love He had for you and me, it drove Him to the cross.

For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.
Luke 19:10 (NIV)

Some of you may say: “Well, I don't have time. I'm busy with my schoolwork.” or “I am not ready yet.” Well, for me, I became a follower of Jesus because He loves me first, and, when He called me to Him, I realised that this is a kind of love that I can never find in someone else. Initially, I thought being a Christian means stepping into a religion. However, being a Christian is different. It means having an intimate relationship with God, like a Father and a child.

God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God.
Ephesians 2:8 (NLT)

Because of this love relationship, I no longer regard being a believer of Jesus as a chore or something that it’s all about rules. I realised that it was not I who choose Jesus first; He found me even before I knew who He really is.

We love because He first loved us.
1 John 4:19 (NIV)

Being a believer of Jesus does not take up much time. Some of you may ask: “Do I need to do anything to go to heaven?” or “Can I really experience God's love just by accepting Him as my Lord and Saviour?”

Jesus not only died for people who believed in Him; He even died for those who persecute Him. Why? This is because He loved us too much that He wants us to join Him in heaven. Since the work was all finished on the cross, on our part, all we need to do, right now, is to open our heart, and say “Yes, Lord, I want to accept you as my personal Lord and Saviour.”

In fact, it says,
The message is very close at hand;
      it is on your lips and in your heart.”
And that message is the very message about faith that we preach: if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved. 
Romans 10:8-10 (NLT)

Through this verse above, it states:
  1. Right now, the message that you are reading now is so close to you- Just the distance of you and your computer screen!
  2. All you need to do, is to confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and you will be saved- you do not need to do anything!
  3.  After that, Jesus will come into your life! - Because everyone does wrong things, we need a Savior. So, being saved, means that Jesus has become your Savior and you are a precious child of God!

All you need to do is to say a simple prayer (sinner's prayer) and personally invite God in (Click THIS for guide to sinner's prayer).

So, coming back to the topic, age doesn't matter for someone to accept Jesus. Jesus not only died for adults; He died for everyone: young or old, strong or weak, male or female.

Christ suffered for our sins once for all time. He never sinned, but he died for sinners to bring you safely home to God. He suffered physical death, but he was raised to life in the Spirit.
1 Peter 3:18 (NLT)

I believe, at this time, God is starting to call people into His kingdom. If you are reading this right now, and you feel something different going on inside you, God is knocking at the doors of your heart, asking you: “Child, I miss you talking to me. Will you let me in?”


So, will you answer the call?

No comments

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the posts or leave a comment.

Alternatively, you may leave a comment on my ComeComment! page

Powered by Blogger.