Worrying too much



Recently I begin to realise that I am worrying too much about matters that I shouldn't be worrying about. Even though I asked God to take it all away, I can feel that I am not letting go of that worry completely.

Having so much troubles and problems lately, I felt that I was standing alone. Slowly, I started to realise that I hadn't been completely surrendering my thoughts to Jesus. I have been letting my thoughts run wild, thinking about the worst situation that could take place, and gradually I feared of facing the problem and I wanted to avoid it.

I realised that I should begin letting go of all my worries and problems and let God take control of my life.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Matthew 6:34

And I guessed I've been worrying too much these few days, and I am trying to slowly let go all of my troubles and let God have the upper say. I finally realised that when I depend on my own strength to solve my own problems, sometimes things will not work out the way I wanted to, or when I managed to solve the problem with my own strength, in the end, I will feel so drained and tired.

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”
Matthew 11:28

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 
Philippians 4:6-9

Slowly and surely, I will learn to let go...


I do not know what holds tomorrow, but I know who holds tomorrow, therefore I will not worry as I begin to place my trust in God who holds tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. So true isn't it? Worry seems to sneak up on us when we don't even realize. It's so hard to let it go sometimes. But will make all things right for sure! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea thanks for your encouraging comment! :) Ya it's so true that, sometimes, as humans, we can't simply let go and trust all our worries to God, even when He said that we can trust in Him.. This will be the time when we realise we need to completely surrender to HIm... :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the posts or leave a comment.

Alternatively, you may leave a comment on my ComeComment! page

Powered by Blogger.