A letter for the unbeievers


Not forgetting the main aim of this blog's creation, to share the gospel, I decided to create this letter to encourage all unbelievers of Jesus, believing that you are going to be saved...

Remembered I told you through my blog page my testimony about the time when I drifted away from God and did not believe in Him... I was aware that God arms were still wide open for me... And today I am going to tell you the same thing: God still loves you and He wants you to come back to His loving arms, for He sent His son to die on the cross for your sins...

Yup, I will not deny the fact that anyone who do not believe in Jesus will end up in hell, however, I became a Christian not only because I do not want to go to hell; it was also because I could not find any sweeter love that other religion can give me. I realized that God was bigger and greater than my problems and I could rest assured that God loves me and He does not want me to perish.

For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.
2 Corinthians 5:13-15 
 
Sometimes I may feel restricted, thinking that being a Christian means I cannot do this and to that; I thought being a Christian was all about rules, including needing to go to church. However, when I know that being a Christian is not about joining a religion, but to have an intimate relationship with God, I no longer think of being a Christian as a chore, but as a child wanting to please His Father, for God will reward me when I please Him. It was not I who chose to return back to Him, but it was God who chose me.

And today, God wants me to tell you the same thing. I am not trying to convert you to be a Christian; I just want you to open your heart and let God come in so that you can experience His love in a greater and a deeper way. You do not need to do anything to earn a citizenship in heaven, all you need to do is to open your heart and let Him in. I can assure you that you will start to feel God like never before.

So I just want to ask you: will you open your heart and encounter God's love?

The reason why I am sharing this is because I have a dream for you. I do not want you to miss this opportunity to experience God's love.

Hope you will make a wise decision and encounter Him in a strong way… If yes is your answer, click HERE for the guide to salvation prayer. Encountering God is only a prayer away…

Someone who cares...
Joy :)

No comments

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the posts or leave a comment.

Alternatively, you may leave a comment on my ComeComment! page

Powered by Blogger.