He did it all first





'For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.'
John 3:16

For He sees my life greater and bigger than His, therefore I'll live my life for Him, knowing that He is worthy.

'Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up. You will increase my honor and comfort me once more.'
Psalm 71:20-21

When I felt down, He was the one who knows and comforts me with perfect peace. Therefore I am able to give the comfort that Jesus has given me, to others.

'For the sake of your name, LORD, forgive my iniquity, though it is great.'
Psalm 25:11

For I sinned so greatly in the days of my life when I am living on earth, but by His blood, my sins were washed away. For no more shall I be in bondage to sin. Therefore I will forgive others as how He forgives me.

'Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.'
Isaiah 40:28-31

When I was so weak and weary, He lifted me up and strengthened me. Therefore, as how He strengthens me always, I'll strengthen others.

'The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.'
Psalm 34:17-18

When I wanted to give up on praying, thinking that my prayers were going to go unanswered, He assured me that my prayers were never go unanswered and I must trust in His timing. Therefore, just as He never gives up on me, I will not easily give up on situations and the people around me.

I thank God so much for what He had done, and is doing in my life. He did it all first, so that we can follow His ways. Be an imitator of Christ and a carrier of Jesus's spirit wherever you go, and be a blessing to other people's lives today!

2 comments:

  1. We love because He first loves us. He did it all first, indeed. So we should never give up. God never give up on us, even to the point of death, He did not give up, for us. Because He loves us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!! We just need to ask God for more strength, and we will not easily give up.. How great is our God!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the posts or leave a comment.

Alternatively, you may leave a comment on my ComeComment! page

Powered by Blogger.