An impact for your generation


Planershakers: I'm forever yours

A few posts of mine has stressed the importance of your position in your life: God regards you as significant and wants to use you. Today, I am going to share with you my testimony of how God significantly uses me, and how much God can also use you to be an impact for your generation. I am not boasting about how great I am, but how great God is.

A few months ago, He opened my eyes to see this classmate of mine who is badly affected because of His family problems. Looking at his attitude, he seems tired of problems that was weighing him down.

Then, on one occasion when he was sleeping in class, I woke him up and asked him about his tiredness, which was also the reason I found out about his belief. He believes in Christ. But somehow, some of the ways of life that he was living on was not Christ-like.

I became bold and started to correct him of his wrong attitudes, not forgetting his addictions. Every time in class seemed like a counselling session where we could talk to each other.

Thereafter, I found out that he got the ability to speak in tongues, but he did not really practise it. So I questioned him: do you know that you have to practise tongues? At that time he brushed off my question and did not really bother.

One day later, he tried speaking in tongues at home, and found out that he had lost his ability to speak in it, because his tongue became tightened. He just had a feeling that He lost the ability, but after trying for a few days, he regained speaking back in tongues.

He also told me that I was the one who lifted up his faith because of counsel and questions.


Glory to God for this testimony! It was not I who had the power to speak sense into him. Jesus used me greatly and gave me the strength, courage, and boldness to speak into his life!

Unknowingly God used me, because I surrendered my life to Him. Now, are you feeling that you are not worthy to be used by God, or you will never be used by Him? Yes, its true that I once had this thought of being unworthy. But right now, I tell you, surrender is the best way to be an impact to the people around you. Always start with the people around you, for instance, friends, family or relatives. Only then can you become an impact for your generation!

-Spend time with the Lord
Get to know who Jesus really is. Notice how He behaves, and imitate Him.

'When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus.'
Acts 4:13

-Obey His commands
Obey what God asks you to do, so that God may pour His abundant love upon you.

'Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.'
John 14:23

No comments

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the posts or leave a comment.

Alternatively, you may leave a comment on my ComeComment! page

Powered by Blogger.