Always there



Jesus, I thank you today, for the words you tell me are true and faithful. I thank you for you are always here for me. This is what you say to my ears each time:

'Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you.'
Hebrews 13:5

I thank you for this great promise, so that whenever I feared or am facing temptation, I know that you are right beside me, and will never leave me.

For your promise are always true, but forgive me for the times when I felt so affected by the people around me, and what they were saying about me. And those are the times you will tell me:

'Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you!'
Isaiah 49:15

Therefore I am always thanking you for placing me first before yourself, so that I may place you before me also.

For the abundant love and faithfulness you have for me, this is what I will say:

'Do not withhold your mercy from me, LORD; may your love and faithfulness always protect me.'
Psalm 40:11

I thank you for my life God, because you are always there...

6 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord for He is stronger than us and will always be an example of true faithfulness!
    Thank you for sharing this, sometimes I do get affected by people around me and I panic, but this is a good reminder that I am not alone.
    This was very encouraging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks be to God that He is our Immanuel and always never failing.. Great to hear that this post encourages you.. God bless! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the visit to my blog and for the comment you left. I am following you as you requested. You are more than welcome to re-visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post! God is amazing in His love for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen, praise God for his promises that are yes and amen:)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the posts or leave a comment.

Alternatively, you may leave a comment on my ComeComment! page

Powered by Blogger.