Let faith rise up!

Faith is what we need
Faith is what we need...

Everybody has faith in something. From little toodlers, having faith in fairy tales, to maturity, having faith in completion in studies so as to have a bright future. But now, I wanna talk about this topic called Christianity

For me, I feel that being a Christian, its all about faith. Because I believe in a God who I can't see, Jesus, faith comes into the picture. Having faith that He wipes away my sin, to having faith that He is my Emmanuel, this all comes to the subject, faith.

I realise because faith is believing in things not seen (Hebrews 11:1), faith is hard to maintain and easy to lose. To maintain this faith, normally I read the word and keep praying to get myself closer to God. This are some of the verses that lifts up my faith.

1) He hears our problems
No matter what problems I am facing, I know that He hears it and finds a solution to my problems. I just need to cry out to Him all of my worries and burdens and believe in Him that through Christ, all problems shall be solved.

'In my distress I called to the Lord; I cried to my God for help. From His temple He heard my voice; my cry came before Him, into His ears.'
Psalms 18:6

2) He never leaves us
Always believing that Jesus is always by my side, I know that wherever I am, He will never leave or forsake me, whether at times I need Him or not. He is my Emmanuel.

'Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.'
Hebrews 13:5

3) He holds power in His name
No matter whether healing or fear, I believe that through Him, I will be granted free from illness and fears. At His rebuke, just like how He took away the disciples' fears, the same God can use His power to take away all my fears. With His presence I will be free.

'He replied ''you of little faith, why are you so afraid?'' Then he got up and rebuke the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm.'
Matthew 8:26

And this is what I've realised over this week: everyone has certain standards of faith, and we cannot say that our faith is final and is the highest of all, for there is always space and growth for faith to rise up... Be a faith builder and let God work in your life. :)

No comments

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the posts or leave a comment.

Alternatively, you may leave a comment on my ComeComment! page

Powered by Blogger.