Be bold for the gospel


‘I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes.
Romans 1:16

No matter how much rejection we face when the gospel is preached to our friends, I always emphasis that God is with us and will never leave us. The power and the yearning for the lost out there is huge. No one could be more eager than God to get His children back to him.

Sometimes when our friends do not want to believe in the salvation, maybe because of their belief for other things, do not give up, but speak bold of the word, as we have been set free by the truth. Our friends, one day, will come to realize that our belief is true.

Christians, have we ever asked ourselves why we put our faith in God? Maybe for some it is because of our family background. But if we set aside our family, do we find the reason why we accepted Christ? For me, initially I became a Christian when I was very young, when my parents brought me to Sunday school to know about Christianity. Being young and innocent at that age, I believed in God because my parents believed.

After my parents left church, I also left church with them. It was after that that my faith decreased a lot because I did not seek God, or rather, I did not know how to do it. It was after a few years where I was invited to a youth ministry outreach and I rededicated my life to God. I can frankly tell you that I felt my life was in great mess before I rededicated. Maybe I could be identified as a child of the devil.

After so much has happened and after my rededication, I became changed by the Lord and started to walk in His ways. I realized that I put my faith in God because there is no God who accepts us as who we are, died on the cross of Calvary even though we did not know him yet. I gave myself and God a chance to know Him better, and true enough, I do not regret my decision till today as I saw His work upon me. So I can say that I am who I am today because of Him.

Maybe some who are reading this now may find this too long. It all comes with this summary: God loves you and He wants to accept you. Through this testimony of mine, I am not boasting to how great my faith is, but I hope that this testimony can let all gain strength and really go for God in the gospel. May God be with you always.

‘And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus.’
Philippians 4:19

No comments

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the posts or leave a comment.

Alternatively, you may leave a comment on my ComeComment! page

Powered by Blogger.