Its all because of you



My life, once was dark
Once was shattered
With no dreams and no victory

I can't see what my day brings tommorow
I don't know what my life was for

He took me by His gentle hands
Give me all my will to live
I know I am living for you now
You are living right beside me
In your presence I am free
I love you all of my days

You give me youer mercy
You give me your hope
You give me everything i need to live
You give me your healing
You give me your love
You turn my darkness into light
O Lord, its all because of you
O Lord, its all because of you

Spirit of God rests in me
You give me everything
I am who I am today
Because of you

No comments

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the posts or leave a comment.

Alternatively, you may leave a comment on my ComeComment! page

Powered by Blogger.