You are my answer



‘You will pray to Him, and He will hear you, and you will fulfill your vows.’
Job 22:27

Are there sometimes when you ask God for a prayer to be answered and He did not answer your prayer? There are three reasons leading to this:

The prayer is meant as a curse for someone.
The prayer is meant for your death, maybe you asked God that you want to die faster.
God is testing your faith.

With regards to the first two reasons, God will never answer this kind of prayer because it is posted as a negative impact with response to your life. As for the third reason, it is because God wants to build up your patience. It is always said that when there is faith, it will be tested.

Maybe we may encounter things like frustration when our prayer is not answered, or if it took to long for the prayer to be fulfilled. But God says:

‘Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened to you.’
Matthew 7:7-8

Through this verse, it is clearly seen that no matter what things you ask for, as long as it is of good intention, it shall be answered. Yes, it may take long, but most importantly, it will be answered.

Take for example, a prayer of resolving family problems. It may take long for the problem to be resolved and people who lack patience may start questioning God why the family was not worked on. They may start saying things like ‘you are God what! Why aren’t you doing immediate healing upon my family?’ But the most important thing that you must understand is that God cares for you!

For me, I am currently praying for the salvation of my friends. There was one period where I wanted to give up totally on them because I felt that they were impossible situations. With the fear of rejection I kept receiving, I felt scared and did not know what to do with them. But God lifted me up by His hand and encouraged me not to give up as their salvation is dependant on me. He gave me a burning passion for them and assured me that everything will be fine. I thank God for this as I have seen some of my friends being saved. ‘Everyone will come to know that I am God,’ I believe this was what God is telling me.

I just want to tell all not to give up on God. He has a reason to make you wait for the answer. Just like what the scripture says:

‘Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for that is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

People, don’t give up! Pull through all the way, for God cares for you, provides for you. He is your answer to every prayer and problems. May His presence be filled in your heart. God bless!

No comments

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the posts or leave a comment.

Alternatively, you may leave a comment on my ComeComment! page

Powered by Blogger.