A prayer of strength



O lord,
I know that you have annointed me
Anointed me to save the lost
Annointed me to save my generation

O Lord,
Why is it so hard?
No matter how much i try
What i get back is only rejection?

O Lord,
Help me to overcome my fear
The fear of rejection my friends have imposed on me
Let me be able to open my eyes to see your plan

O Lord,
I know that I need strength from you
A strength that will help me overcome all fears
I know that you are the pillar of my strength
For you are my healer
My strength

O Lord,
Just like how you have saved me
I know that you are more than eager to bring them back
I plead with you now,
Work in my friends, O Lord,
Let me see them get saved through you
For you make all things possible.

The calling of me was awakened,
And I know that I need to obey
For when your purpose is fullfilled
I will rejoice and praise you
My faith will be ever stronger.....

Rise up!! In the name of our Lord Jesus!!

No comments

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the posts or leave a comment.

Alternatively, you may leave a comment on my ComeComment! page

Powered by Blogger.