First dae blog



This is my first day typing a post
Just want 2 share with you a verse that i like, quoted from the bible:
As we are faithless, his love is always faithful....
Always believe that the lord will touch our lives
Believe that he has a plan for us all
I tried once to bring my friends to church, but to no avail
But i always believe that god will help me
Because they are the lost whom god yearns to return
God will always help us no matter if we are troubled
Seek in god always
Pray and read the word of god through the bible
And ask him to open our eyes to see the wonderful things in his law
God's love is always showered upon us
I believe one day god will grant e salvation as he is the Christ
I hope to get spiritual gifts from god
God is love always
And forgiving also...

No comments

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the posts or leave a comment.

Alternatively, you may leave a comment on my ComeComment! page

Powered by Blogger.